Thursday, February 7, 2013

Best Western Heritage Inn I-10 East




Best Western Heritage Inn I-10 East


Best Western Heritage Inn I-10 East


Best Western Heritage Inn I 10 East is located in Houston, close to Port of Houston. Regional points of interest also include Minute Maid Park and Toyota Center. Hotel Features. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This hotel has a business center and offers business services. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning in the breakfast area. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include tour/ticket assistance and ... Read more


Compare prices from different online stores: Here




Tags: Best Western Heritage Inn I-10 East


0 comments:

Post a Comment